Are you eligible?
The Santa Clara County Intern & Earn program offers two components which include year-round youth employment readiness workshops AND a paid summer internship. The program provides opportunities to develop work related skills through classroom and on the job learning for future success.
If you are currently receiving one or more of the following benefits:
- CalWORKs, and /or
- CalFresh (Food Stamps) and/ or
- Current/Former Foster Youth
AND you are in one of the age categories below:
- CalWORKs: 16 up to 18 years old or
- CalFresh (Food Stamps) – 16 up to 22 years old or
- Current/Former Foster Youth – 16 up to 24 years old
If you meet both of these requirements, then YES, you are eligible to participate in Intern & Earn workshops and paid internships!